Counseling, case management, and support are available for people experiencing mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Clinicians help clients find resources for basic needs such as food, clothing, and housing.
- Counseling: Having someone to help in the journey to recovery can make all the difference. Supportive clinicians help review goals and provide support in identifying ways to achieve those goals.
- Substance Abuse: Substance abuse treatment is available alone or in combination with mental health treatment.
- Housing: Apartment complexes offer housing for 76 low-income adults diagnosed with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
- Peers Place: Drop-in screening, crisis intervention, education, and support are available for adults without an appointment in the Sand Springs office. Groups also help people improve independent living skills.
Counseling and case management specific to children’s needs are provided in homes, schools or our offices. Families also receive counseling, education
- Counseling: Children struggling at home, in school
andwith peers need help identifying what is causing their emotional, behavioral or substance abuse issues. Our outpatient therapists and clinicians help children and their families find solutions.
- Crisis Care/CALM Center: immediate intervention is available for youth ages 10-17 in a behavioral, emotional or substance abuse crisis any time of day or night. Youth receive intense treatment, staying at the CALM Center for up to seven days, while families receive education and support. Continued care is arranged as each youth leaves the center.
- Family Support/Wraparound Tulsa: Customized coordination of community services is available for children, ages 0-17, and their families in crisis or at risk of crisis due to a child’s complex behavioral health issues. Teams include staff members who experienced raising a child with behavioral health issues.
- Transition Services: Support is available for youth ages 17-25 who leave state custody or foster care with behavioral health issues and inadequate skills for successful independence.
- Services in Schools provide early in-school intervention for students who need help changing behaviors to succeed in school and life.
- Physician visits: on-site physicians assess the need for psychiatric medication management for all ages.
- Pharmacy Services: on-site pharmacy at Tulsa office allows clients of all ages to see the physician and receive their medication in the same location. Pharmacy staff helps clients apply for medication assistance. Our pharmacy also fills prescriptions for Sand Springs clients.
The First Step
Simply give us a call to start your journey toward feeling better
All it takes is a single phone call to start the journey toward a happier, healthier you! The first appointment is free. Youth in crisis can call 918.394.2256
Helping Build Better Lives For All Ages
Counseling & Recovery Services of Oklahoma, formerly Associated Centers for Therapy, Inc. (ACT), provides quality emotional, behavioral and substance abuse services for all ages from birth to older adults regardless of ability to pay.
As a full-service community mental health center, Counseling & Recovery Services treats all mental illnesses including depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. We also treat substance abuse. Our agency provides services to people without insurance, with Medicaid, Medicare and some private insurances.
As a Medicaid Health Home, Counseling & Recovery Services staff members find and manage mental health, physical health
All 50 children and adults in our Holiday Giving Program received gifts, thanks to your generous donations.
Staff and community partners also filled 10 food baskets distributed to clients and their families.
Once again, Rib Crib Sand Springs provided meat for our Sand Springs clients' holiday dinner attended by 26 clients, visitors and staff.It's not
It’s not too late to make a 2018 tax-deductible gift to help adults, children and families receiving mental health and substance abuse services here.
Follow this link to give:
Rustic Cuff Bracelet
This special, limited edition cuff features green beads for mental health with vibrant blue representing the Counseling & Recovery Services logo. Only 75 are available.
You can purchase above through the online giving portal, and we will arrange for you to pick up the cuff.
Ask for Lindsay DeWeese or Beverly Moore at our reception desk to receive your bracelet.
Become A Brick Donor
Get In Touch
The CALM Center
6126 E. 32nd Place
Tulsa, OK 74135
Follow us on
Counseling & Recovery Services is a nonprofit funded through a contract with the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services, Medicaid, Medicare, and through charitable gifts. We also accept most private insurance as payment for services.
Suicide Prevention Hotline
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline