Caring For Kids And Teens
One in 10 children and adolescents experiences an emotional, behavioral or substance abuse issues that
As a full-service community mental health center, Counseling & Recovery Services treats all mental, emotional and behavioral illnesses including depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. We also treat substance abuse. Our agency provides services to people without insurance, with Medicaid and some private insurances. Our children’s services are available from birth to age 25.
List of Services
No child or adolescent needs to go without help. Our services are available regardless of ability to pay in our offices, in homes and in schools for easy access.
- Counseling: Working with children and their families, licensed therapists identify the causes of behavior and create a plan for change that can include supportive counseling, behavior coaching
medication management. and
- Crisis Care/CALM Center: immediate crisis intervention is available for youth ages 10-17 any time of day or night. Youth receive intense treatment, staying at the CALM Center for up to seven days, while families receive education and support. Continued care is arranged as each youth leaves the center.
- Family Support/Wraparound Tulsa: Customized coordination of community services is available for children, adolescents and young adults ages 0-25 and their families in crisis or at risk of crisis due to a child’s complex behavioral health issues. Teams include staff members who experienced raising a child with behavioral health issues. These staff members are available to
helpany time of day or night.
- Transition Services: Support is available for youth ages 17-25 with behavioral health issues and inadequate skills for successful independence.
- Services in Schools: Provide early in-school intervention for students who need help changing behaviors to succeed in school and life.
All 50 children and adults in our Holiday Giving Program received gifts, thanks to your generous donations.
Staff and community partners also filled 10 food baskets distributed to clients and their families.
Once again, Rib Crib Sand Springs provided meat for our Sand Springs clients' holiday dinner attended by 26 clients, visitors and staff.It's not
It’s not too late to make a 2018 tax-deductible gift to help adults, children and families receiving mental health and substance abuse services here.
Follow this link to give:
Rustic Cuff Bracelet
This special, limited edition cuff features green beads for mental health with vibrant blue representing the Counseling & Recovery Services logo. Only 75 are available.
You can purchase above through the online giving portal, and we will arrange for you to pick up the cuff.
Ask for Lindsay DeWeese or Beverly Moore at our reception desk to receive your bracelet.
Tulsa’s only Zombie Run returns September 7
Join Tulsa Hex House for the Third Annual Zombie Outbreak Two Mile Adventure Run at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, September 7 at Chandler Park. The event benefits Counseling & Recovery Services of Oklahoma.
One of Tulsa’s most unique and enjoyable experiences, in this adventure runners must try to outrun and outwit a path full of hungry zombies and reach the green zone without losing their life flags. Fun for the whole family!
For information, registration or sponsorships visit www.getbittulsa.com
Get In Touch
The CALM Center
6126 E. 32nd Place
Tulsa, OK 74135
Follow us on
Counseling & Recovery Services is a nonprofit funded through a contract with the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services, Medicaid, Medicare, and through charitable gifts. We also accept most private insurance as payment for services.
Suicide Prevention Hotline
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline