Join us!Just Be on Our Team!
Work With Us
Come Join Our Sanctuary Community!
How are you feeling today? What are your goals? How can we help make them happen?
We offer an open, compassionate, safe, democratic and collaborative community where you are encouraged to be your best self, spread your wings and grow personally and professionally, while building better lives for our clients.
We are the only agency in Oklahoma nationally certified in the trauma-informed Sanctuary model of care and we have proudly been serving some of the most vulnerable populations from crisis to recovery since 1982.
As a Sanctuary Community, we acknowledges trauma, adversity, and chronic stress and its effects
Our agency offers a wide range of career opportunities for physicians, nurses, therapists, case managers, social workers and support staff with competitive salaries and benefits. We encourage you to join us in helping build better lives for the more than 8,000 adults, children and families served annually in our Tulsa, Sand Springs and CALM Center locations.
Make Great Money! Plan Your Future!
– Competitive salary – (updated Fall 2021)
– We gift eligible employee with a 4% contribution to a 403(b) retirement and savings plan after six months of employment
– Lucrative employee referral bonuses
Take Time for Yourself
– Ten paid holidays to celebrate
– Generous Vacation and Sick time off
Be Healthy and Enjoy Stability
– Affordable group medical, vision and dental coverage with low deductible
– Employer pays the majority of health care premium for employee and dependents
– Zero cost healthcare options for eligible employees
– Employer-paid premiums for employee life and long-term disability coverage
– Group insurance options including supplementary dependent life insurance and short-term disability coverage
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for work-life stressors, family issues, financial concerns, and relationship problems, just to name a few
Advance Your Career
– Professional Licensure Available
– Reimbursements for External Licensure Supervision Agreements
– Clinical Internships Available
– Continuing Education Assistance
The Latest At CRSOK
Feeding the most vulnerable among us Our Sand Springs office has a community center (Peers Place) where folks can come and get a hot meal, connect to resources, meet in groups (pre-Covid), etc., in addition to the counseling and therapy services the office provides. One of our staff, Oscar, preps all the food, in addition to being a Recovery Support Specialist. A couple of weeks ago, he had over...
Counseling and Recovery Services of Oklahoma (CRSOK) has been awarded two federal emergency grants through the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) for the purposes of providing crisis intervention and therapy services, wellness programs and medication management for Oklahomans experiencing mild to severe mental health and/or substance abuse issues...
CRSOK has been busy the last few months. We have been awarded an extension of our operating grant "with distinction"; we are preparing to expand our services to include physical health and crisis response; we have welcomed new Board Members, we've been providing free covid crisis counseling to clients; and interviewing with local news stations discussing these developments and our other...
Get In Touch
The CALM Center
Follow us on
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline