DONATE TO HELP US BUILD BRIGHTER FUTURES
Lives Depend On Us and
We Depend On You
Your tax-deductible gift will impact the lives of the 8,000 adults, children, and families we serve every year.
Whether you donate $5 or $500, every little bit helps.
THIS IS WHY we’re here and RIGHT NOW there is
an even greater need.
COVID has amplified the need for our services. 140,000 Tulsa area residents have a mental illness and that number is growing exponentially.
Through a healing and restorative community, we are building better lives and promoting personal dignity within our community through integrated wellness, behavioral health and substance abuse services.
- because 14% of Tulsans experience mental health issues
- because depression is the leading cause of suicide
- because Oklahoma ranks 8th in the nation for suicide rate
- because substance abuse disorders are a public health crisis in Oklahoma
- because within Tulsa Public Schools, a suicide note is received from a student virtually every day
- because mental health is the leading health reason for work performance loss and second for absenteeism
- because Oklahoma consistently has among the highest rates nationally for mental illness and substance abuse
- because 96% of our clients are low to no income and receive care regardless of ability to pay
- because anxiety and depression boost risks for stroke, asthma, diabetes and heart diseas
- because our community experiences more suicides and overdoses than homicides
5,441 adults served | 50% reduced substance use
1,753 children served | 92% reduction in days away from home for at-risk youth
54% decrease in depression | for youth served at CALM Center
60% reduction in anxiety | for youth served at CALM Center during seven-day stay